Friday, August 20, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Today I harvested knol khol; got about a handful of them. I made dry curry out of knol khol, Green chillies, and coconut; served it with rotis. Yum!

I am very happy about my plants. This blog is dedicated to them, and so, I have posted a lot of photos. :-)



Knol Khol
Knol Khol


















Green Chillies
Green Chillies















Basil Seeds and Gubacchi Bhaale
Basil Seeds and Gubacchi Bhaale

















African Violets
African Violets














Okra Flower
Okra Flower


















Sprouting Stages of Double Beans
Double Beans















Gladiolus Bulbs Seeking the Sun
Gladiolus
























Water Plants
Water Plants



















Regards,
Asha

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is wonderful....Did not know you were good at gardening too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I discovered your neat blog today and, going thro' the archives, found pics of several interesting plants. One that caught my eye immediately was Gubacchi Bhaale. That's a plant I associate with my childhood days in Bangalore -- more than 50 years ago! I remember, my mother used to make nice 'bondas' from the leaves. What do you use them for?

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget