Monday, April 18, 2011

For Earth Day 2011

Earth Day Network has several campaigns in which you can take part. You can also submit your Earth Day (April 22) pledges.

My pledge is "to nurture my little garden, and educate others about gardening or help them in growing a garden of their own." Some items on my to-do list are:

  • I will continue to learn about plants and its related topics, and share learning with others. 
  • I will grow native plants, and consume native foods or produce (vegetarian).
  • I will feed and provide water to birds and squirrels, and grow plants that will attract them.
  • I will avoid using harmful chemicals - pesticides or fertilizers - at the garden.
  • I will make organic compost.
What is your pledge?

Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget