Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hump Day Harvest

It's Wednesday, our dear hump day! This evening I returned home early from work, and cleaned the garden a little. Oh, the pests; I wish they stopped attacking the plants! My pepper plants are the worst affected. I sprayed Neem oil again today.

Do you remember the Bountiful Sunshine article? That's the one in which I mentioned about Green Peppers. I harvested them today; got four peppers. I could have waited for another week, but I had to prune the plants due to aphids. Probably, I'll cook the peppers tomorrow with tomatoes, onions, and Indian cheese (paneer); will taste delicious! :-)

Green Peppers

Enjoy the rest of this week.



Regards,

Asha

4 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful! Can just eat them raw yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I prepared the curry that I was mentioning. Tasted yum! While I was chopping the peppers, I managed to eat a few pieces. Nice and crunchy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the visit to my blog this week...and for the nice comment! I have added you to the list of blogs I like to visit too!!! Thanks for that as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget