Sunday, May 1, 2011

Community Park - 1

Hello! I hope you had a good weekend, and that your garden is fine. What's new at your garden?

This weekend I could only clean my garden and spray pesticide. Last week, I planted a few ferns, and they have survived! Lots of flowers have bloomed. I see a tiny sponge gourd hanging on the support. The other plants are fit and fine; thanks.

Today, we visited a community park, and I have uploaded a few photos of the park. This is a park at Jayanagar 5th Block, Bangalore. Most residential localities at Bangalore have pretty parks, with walk or jog path, benches to sit, and a kid's play area. Outside the parks, you can see vendors selling balloons, boiled corn, ice cream, Indian snacks, and others. It's pretty to visit the parks. Kids have holidays, and oh, you see the parks filled with them!













Have an eventful week ahead. :-)

Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Asha
    Did not know you lived in Jayanagar. We moved recently to JP nagar. While I love this place, the tragedy is that the house we moved into has no space for plants :( Had to leave mine behind in our old place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Malathi,

    Bangalore South is awesome, and I've grown up there. I like those parks! If you don't have space, you can try growing indoor plants or terrariums. Terrace?

    Regards,
    Asha

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget