Sunday, May 8, 2011

Potatoes, Chillies, and Peanuts!

Yippee! This weekend I harvested lovely potatoes, spicy chillies, and tiny peanuts. I must put a heavy lid on my curiosity. Why do I say that? Hmm... Wondering what happened to the peanut plants, I pulled out one of them to check whether peanuts had grown. Oh, well, I got two tiny peanuts! But many were still in developmental stage. I didn't touch the other peanut plants. Within a month or two, these plants will have several peanuts. Lesson learned - Curiosity kills the cat! :-)

Today's dishes were all cooked with home-grown vegetables - mango rice and potato-bread crumbs curry. The mango rice has home-grown mangoes, curry leaves, coconut, and chillies; while the potato-bread crumbs curry had home-grown potatoes and (again) curry leaves.

Chillies
Potatoes
Peanuts
 Enjoy your weekend. Keep gardening!

Regards,
Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget