Monday, May 2, 2011

Roses and Bees

This morning was beautiful. Rose buds and blooms greeted me. The bright Yellow sponge gourd flowers were attracting bees. When I saw the bees, I ran inside the house, and returned with my camera to capture the lovely, lovely colors of the flower and the bee!

The evening was also pleasant. I think it's going to rain the whole night. Well, at least my delicate plants are sitting safe on the windowsills. Hope they feel warm and cared. You know what I love about the morning after the rains? The clean foliage and flowers. There's romance in the air! But I feel sad about the damage the rains cause in and around the city.

So, what do you like about the mornings after the rains?

Happy living. :-)









Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the fresh morning breeze and the sunny sky that follows after the rain. I also love the sight of pretty flowers here and there (like your lovely rose!).

    Great shots of the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Steph, and thanks. I also like the chirping of the birds too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget