Friday, July 22, 2011

Fertilizer Friday - July 22/2011

Friday brings joy. We have discount sales at almost all stores and malls, and wow, that definitely brings joy to several people! Can you imagine the shopping crowd over the weekend? I finished my shopping today itself. :-)

Friday also is a day to flaunt flowers that grow at our terrace garden. Yes, you guessed correctly; I'm participating in Tootsie's Fertilizer Friday July 22/11.

One day, when I was plucking Madhunashini leaves, I observed a bunch of tiny Yellow flower. The flowers look very pretty. Was the first time that this creeper had flowered, and first time that I've ever seen these flowers. Isn't there always a surprise at the garden?

Madhunashini flower
Pentas Carnea flowers
The Freckle Face plant also has Purple flowers. These flowers are also tiny. Not only do I love the foliage, but also like the flowers. Purple is such a prosperous color. The Pentas Carnea double colored flowers are glamorous. The Begonias are loving the season; have not stopped blooming flowers!
Freckle Face flower

Begonia flowers
Begonia flowers
How can I describe the fragrance of the jasmine flowers? Oh, this variety is tiny but has an intoxicating fragrance! I like to stand near the creeper, and inhale the fragrance; soothes my nerves. A few weeks ago, the first Red-colored Passion Flower bloomed, and my God, such a stunner she was! Today, another bud bloomed, and this too is a stunner.

Jasmine flowers
Red Passion flower
Enjoy Nature and its colors!

Regards,
Asha

6 comments:

  1. All so wonderful! You have the loveliest flowers. I like your pentas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are always encouraging, Steph! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen a red passion flower blossom before, only the purple. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers all of them. But the Red Passion flower is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley & Anita, thanks. I found this creeper at one of the nurseries that walked in, randomly. The creeper was tiny, and I wasn't sure if it would survive. I guess it did! Pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank you so much for linking in this week. It is an honor to host Friday's Flaunt and meet new friends and visit the regulars (who are like old friends) who share. I am always excited to tour each post and see the different flowers/ projects and garden art that everyone flaunts. It is a pleasure to tour and see all the gorgeous blooms...and I appreciate each and every link and comment! I hope you will link in again soon!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget