Thursday, September 15, 2011

Documentary on terrace vegetable garden

Sharing a documentary on terrace vegetable garden that I absolutely loved, and I am sure that you will like it too. I hope we get inspired by Harikumar and his efforts to be self-sufficient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBmLZ0zwu88&feature=related

The Kissan Kerala (www.kissankerala.net) is a "citizen centric e-governance projects of the Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Kerala." The institute has several services such as online dynamic agriculture advisory service, a weekly agriculture television program, and others. For more information, visit their Web site. You may also want to read about crop management, http://www.kissankerala.net/kissan/kissancontents/cropmanagement.jsp.

Regards,
Asha


3 comments:

  1. Great documentary. Loved watching it. I can't believe that a terrace of just 500 sq ft can yield so much.
    Thank you so much for the links. Am going to share it with my friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, Anita. What I liked is the way in which he has beautifully reused the available materials and items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kissan Kerala documentaries are interesting and educative to watch.
    Growing in wet and humid climate also helps those plants?
    Thanks for sharing Asha!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget