Friday, September 23, 2011

Fertilizer Friday - Sep 23/2011

Happy Friday and weekend!

With construction work in progress, I have moved my plants to different corners of the terrace; aw, it's a mess. Removed all the garden artifacts. Some plants sit on the windowsills. In a week or so, I will be moving them all again to protect them from cement. I will also have to cover them with nets or tarpaulin.

Well, will be closing the terrace garden for about a month, but will continue to post articles about gardening. After the work completes, re-arranging the plants and setting up a beautiful terrace garden will truly be challenging. Wish me luck. :-)




I participated at Tootsie's Fertilizer Friday, Sep 23, 2011.

Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

  1. Your blooms for FF are beautiful. I watched the documentary video about Harikumar's terrace garden which is very inspiring. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, AB! The construction is progressing well. Hope to upload a few photos during this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget