Wednesday, November 9, 2011

World Organic Trade Fair at Bangalore

World Organic Trade Fair is back at Palace Grounds, Bangalore from November 10 to 12. For details, see http://www.biztradeshows.com/trade-events/biofach-india.html.

I understand that the fair showcases a variety of organically grown produce such as dry fruits, vegetables, rice, honey, and others (both domestic products and international products). It's a pleasure to have such a fair at Bangalore, and to remind us that Bangalore is just not a Silicon City but also a Garden City!

You may also want to read a little more about this event. Please see http://www.biofach-india.com/en/. Let me know if you visited and your experience. I, unfortunately, will not be able to attend this beautiful fair.

Regards,
Asha

1 comment:

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget