Monday, January 9, 2012

Thousand Petals

Interesting blog title, isn't it? :-)

Recently, my husband, Ram, had listened to his mentor talk about evolution of agriculture and its products, and about greenhouses. Encouraged by his mentor's words, Ram researched about the topics, and landed straight at Thousand Petals. And that's when he asked me to look it up on the Internet. When I read about Thousand Petals, I had to share it with all of you.

Thousand Petals is the invention of Mr. Rajesh Ram Edke. He has pioneered in a unique design of bamboo-based greenhouses (low cost), and also has filled patent for his design. His Website mentions that he has filled for two more patents: Air circulation within the polyhouse, Air conditioning within the polyhouse. He provides training to interested people. To know more about his footprints, see http://www.thousandpetals.in/InNews.html.

Every great idea triggers a revolution!

Regards,
Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget