Friday, February 17, 2012

Fertilizer Friday - Feb 17, 2012

Thank God, it's Friday! The mercury has started rising, indicating that summer has officially begun. Watering in the morning doesn't seem to be sufficient to the plants. By afternoon, I see that the plants are tired of the bright sunlight. Well, by evening, the plants recover, and wait for the moonlight to sooth them. Such is the romance among the Sun, the plants, and the moon!

Our jasmine creeper has bloomed flowers to welcome the summer. I like to stand in the neighborhood of this plant, and be wrapped in the flowers' divine fragrance. Of course, I am participating in Fertilizer Friday! How else can I flaunt my flowers? :-)

What about your vegetables, you ask? The tomato seedlings (two) are cute. One set of eggplant seedlings are almost ready for replant; while the other set needs to grow. The bitter gourd creeper resembles a naught kid trying to crawl everywhere. The creeper needs to be trained and needs a support to climb. The shallots, spinach, and amaranth plants are fine. Oh, the pepper plants have flowers; waiting to see the tiny Green peppers. I hope that they are spicy!






Happy gardening and happy weekend.

Regards,
Asha

10 comments:

  1. great flowers! thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blooms! So colorful and happy. Have a great weekend!
    *hugs*Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at all these wonderfully healthy looking plants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks healthy. Enjoy your garden this summer. It is winter where I live. But the promise of spring is ever on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina, thanks :)

    Hi Deb, thanks. Happy weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darla and Beth, thanks. Summer has just begun here. Though it doesn't snow here during winter, the weather was cold; my plants hibernated. It's nice to see them have new leaves and bloom flowers. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers, as usual. The orange color flower, is very pretty.

    Gardenerat60

    Again comments problem from WP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Pattu! My next blog has two photos of different hibiscus flowers. Hope you like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In spite of all the drama and all the demands on my time as of late, I always look forward to finding time to host and share for Fertilizer Friday. I am so lucky to have such a great group of gardeners to share with...thank you so much for linking into my little party today...I look forward to many more posts as wonderful as this from you! (and to having the time to see every one of them!)
    I hope your week/weekend is just what you hoped it would be!!!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Glenda,

    Your energy is contagious! Well, what's life without a little drama? Take care. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget