Sunday, March 11, 2012

Amaryllis Flowers

One of our tenants has beautiful amaryllis plants. During spring, it's a pleasure to see those Red flowers bloom one after another. Sometimes more than one plant has buds and flowers. This time around I clicked a few photos of those flowers and buds, with permission from our tenants. Here are a few photos; hope you enjoy them.




What's new this Sunday, you ask? The fountain; the one I need to paint. We moved it inside the house, and placed it on a cupboard next to a window. We set up the fountain, and watched it function well. I let a few flowers float on the water. At evening, I lit three floating candles. Looked nice! I am waiting to move this fountain outside the house (in patio). That'll take a while, though.




Hope you had a good weekend.

Regards,
Asha

8 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful amaryllis! Love the bright red colour. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful amaryllis flowers...so red, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a lovely fountain! It'll be great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, SB, the Red is what attracted me! Two more flowers have bloomed today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, thanks. I agree; will be lovely when placed outdoors. I like the gurgling sound of water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Asha, bright colorful photos. Foutain is really beautiful, Asha. Like the flowers and the light floating in it. Sumathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Sumathy. I fell in love with the frogs on the fountain. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget