Friday, May 4, 2012

A glimpse of flowers from Norway!

Hello there! It's been a while since I update my blog site. I was visiting beautiful Sweden and Norway. In this article, I shall share photos of flowers from Norway, and let the photos do that talking. :-)

Throughout this month, I shall upload photos of flora and fauna of the Scandinavian countries, and also link them to my travelogue. Well, I wonder how many days or months I'll take to document my visits. Oh, such lovely countries they are; with friendly people!

Let's say Hello to Glenda, Nick, and other gardeners, by visiting their Fertilizer Friday and Floral Friday Fotos.








Have a fantastic weekend.

Regards,
Asha

9 comments:

  1. Thats such beautiful flowers. The tulips are always a joy to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a vibrant collection! the red/orange flower in the second photo is my favorite.

    Thai Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting you got to visit Sweden and Norway! Great flower photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful Spring flower photos, Asha!

    Thank you for participating in Floral Friday Fotos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sri Ranjani, Luna, Elizabeth, and Nick! Sweden and Norway were beautiful experience. Spring flowers are so gorgeous. Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, is the only comment I can make! Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, what colourful flowers... enjoy madi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Pattu, let's together exclaim - WOW - once again, at the Nature's gifts to us. :)

    Thanks, Anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnifiques photos et fleurs. Bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget