Monday, July 2, 2012

25,000 page views!

The blog has more than 25,000 page views. Thank you! Thanks to all of you for reading my articles, tolerating all my lengthy posts about my experiments, and for sharing your thoughts and knowledge in the form of comments and your blogs.

I haven't been able to update the blog. Work and travel have kept me busy. How is your garden, you ask? The plants are lovely; healthy foliage and pretty flowers. The oranges are growing bigger. The lemon plant has finally been replanted in a bigger container, and yes, I spotted a few buds. The young pomegranate plant has several buds. The two flowers had bloomed; one was bitten off by a squirrel and the other one fell off when I was moving the plant from one place to another. Aw, my heart sank.

Happy week ahead!

Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Asha, Wishing for the 50,000 soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget