Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hope of life on a dried twig!

Continuing the Drama at Dusk series...

There's an insect that lays eggs in a beautiful manner, on our plants and clothes that we hang out to dry. The symmetry in which the insect lays the eggs is worth watching. I wonder about the thought process or design concept of the insect when it decides to lay the eggs - should it be in parallel rows, should it be in a triangular shape, should it be random, should it challenge gravitational force, or what?

Well, here I present an art by our dear artist - the insect. Titled the work as "Hope of life on a dried twig!" :-)


Regards,
Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget