Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Handmade Clay Miniatures

It's been a while since I updated the garden blog. Our terrace garden is fine. Our kittens are growing naughtier by the day.

What's new with me? Well, the blog title says it all! I have been trying my hand at making clay artifacts - miniature ones. When I traveled to the Nordic, I was fascinated by the tiny dolls - gnomes, vikings, fairies, and so on.  I bought a few of them.

Though I can't make dolls to such perfection and with the materials that they used, I can play with clay, which is easily available here. Posting a photo of a few miniatures that I created. Please leave a comment; I would love to read your feedback.

Handmade clay miniature artifacts

Enjoy the week!

Regards,
Asha

6 comments:

  1. Hello Asha!

    You are multitalented..very colorful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JS! Thanks for visiting the blog. :)

      Delete
  2. am very impressed Asha, you are up to sooo many creative hobbies. teach me some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have plan to make more clay miniatures. Will upload step-by-step instructions and photos soon.

      Delete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget