Friday, June 14, 2013

Floral Fertilizer Friday - Hibiscus flower at our garden

Happy Friday and weekend!

We have received rain during this month; plants love the rain! Several hibiscus flowers bloomed along with jasmines and other flowers. Was wonderful to watch so many colors fill the terrace.



I posted about making dolls from natural clay. My story is complete. It's a landscape with snow, trees, penguins, and snowman. :)


This post is to celebrate Fertilizer Friday with Tootsie and Floral  Friday with Nick. :)

Regards,
Asha

6 comments:

  1. You have a marvellous collection of hibiscus! Love that one with petals like gerbera ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie. It's delightful to see a hibiscus in bloom; lifts my spirits :)

      Delete
  2. what great colorful hibiscus!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget