Thursday, August 22, 2013

Peach Glow and her friends :)

Good morning to you, and a happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. Do you have any plans for weekend?
 
This week was great for me because several waterlilies bloomed. The Nymphaea Peach Glow bloomed too; I absolutely love her!
 
On a cloudy, the Peach Glow is still a bud. As noon approaches and the Sun shines, Peach Glow yawns and stretches. Within a few minutes, she bloomes fully. She stays till evening, and then goes back to sleep. Again, the next few days she follows the same routine. For me, she looks like a Greek goddess. :)
 
 
 
Regards,
Asha

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful shades. I went for water lilies this week too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something mystic about the waterlilies that mesmerizes me. I saw your photos; beautiful!

      Delete
  2. A beauty definitely! The colour is so soothing to the eyes unlike other water lilies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soothing, yes. I love the pale yellow too; but haven't been able to procure that variety.

      Delete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget