Thursday, September 26, 2013

Passiflora Red

This is a beautiful flower. The passion flower (Red) vine has been with us for a few years; grows in a plastic container.
 
During these few months, the flowers bloom, attracting butterflies. In my experience, this vine is hardy and low maintenance - a little pruning and fertilizing is that one needs to do.  
 
Try growing the vine at home. Good for both land and terrace gardens. See Growing Instructions.
 
Happy Friday!
 
 
 
At last both the kittens have become friends. Today I saw them sharing the bean bag (without fighting). To achieve this harmony, I've spent a lot of time and effort. Cheers to new friendships! When animals can live in harmony, humans too can; make an effort.
 
 
Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and your cats are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gunilla. The kittens are also naughty and chatty! :)

      Delete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget