Saturday, January 4, 2014

Green Sunday :)

Good morning, all. Happy weekend :)

As usual, we woke up early, and went for a long walk. Our darling cat/kittens were also up early. The Sun's rays cutting through the morning fog/mist was awesome. The chillness in the air made our nose and hands cold. Was romantic to hold hands, walk, and enjoy the morning drama around us.

At home, I was running short of vegetables. Quickly scouted the land and terrace gardens for some greens. What did I find? A happy hearty harvest! :)

From top: Drumstick leaves, spinach leaves, red spinach (creeper), alternanthera sessilis (green-honagone soppu), alternanthera sessilis (red-mixed color), fenugreek leaves, green spinach (creeper), tinospora cordifolia (amruth balli)
Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

  1. My favorite from the assortment is Drumstick leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We recently pruned the Drumstick trees. Tender leaves have already started growing, and I like to use them in dishes.

      Delete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget