Saturday, March 8, 2014

Women's Day Gift - Kalanchoe flowers

I've had two Kalanchoe plants - Red and Orange. I'm unable to find the photo of Red Kalanchoe flowers on this blogsite, and therefore, haven't linked. :-)

Happy Women's Day! I hope that all of you ladies had a great day. Hubby and I went out for lunch today; a cute little cafe. Also saw lovely plants for sale from Indo-American Seeds. Ah, what do I see? A variety of Kalanchoe plants! Bought four colors; repeated the Red, though.

These plants are easy to grow and maintain; however, providing excess water can damage the plants. The plants quietly grow at your garden, and then, one day, you'll see them flaunt pretty flowers. They make a beautiful gift, uh?

I'm happy happy with my pretty gifts. Our cats (female) got curious, and smelled the flowers! :-)

Kalanchoe flowers
Regards,
Asha

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, Linda. I can spend hours admiring these flowers. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the are just lovely... I have only red one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi asha ! i love nature trees, plants, flowers & birds deeply. this is the reason i like ur views too . u have great tastes . god bless u .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jayaprabha. Mother Nature's creations are totally mesmerizing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget