Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A stroll at Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bangalore

Today, I decided to test my Tokina wide-angle lens, and went to Lalbagh Botanical garden. The garden was peaceful; could see only a few tourists and locals. The dried leaves and flowers had fallen on the ground, the trees had tender and aged leaves, and the birds were all over!

Thankfully, the weather was pleasant. We were hoping for rains in the evening, and as I type these words, rain God has blessed us. Summer showers are the best part of Bangalore summer. Riding in the rain was an awesome experience.

Well, posting a few photos that I clicked of the trees and flowers. I could only cover a small portion of the garden; basically, the ficus section. Whenever I can I shall cover the remaining area of the garden, and then share photos. I hope that all of you had a good day.

[I'm yet to provide captions to the photos; will do that soon.]












Regards,
Asha

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics specially that bunny one. I liked your post so much. Known for India's largest collection of tropical plants, Lalbagh Botanical Gardens offer a plethora of fauna of varied variety. Check out timings, entry fee, best time to visit, all details of Lal Bagh Botanical Garden also.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget