Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fragrant virgin's bower flowers

Good morning! Have a good week ahead!

Fragrant virgin's bower flowers are blooming, at our terrace garden! I call this creeper 'Bridal Bouquet' but that's common name of some other creeper. :-D

I changed the place of the container that hosts this creeper. Kept the container near our closed porch so that the creeper could use the iron closure as a support to grow. Due to stress, certain branches of creeper dried. I removed the dried leaves, checked the stem and for them healthy, and therefore, let the branches be. Now tender leaves are shooting out of those branches. I see a lot of buds too. Yay!

Clematis flammula
Regards,
Asha

4 comments:

  1. They are pretty prolific bloomers with a sweet fragrance...Great click...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arun. The fragrance resembles that of almond.

      Delete
  2. Love the blooms! They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I can stand for hours admiring these flowers.

      Delete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget