Monday, November 21, 2016

Bountiful Nov 2016


Hello friends,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your comments, and for the delay in updating the blog. November has been kind on my plants. We have enjoyed multiple harvests of some leafy vegetables and bananas. Here are photo collages that provide a glimpse of my gardens. Happy Monday!

Today's harvest of spinach, sponge gourd, tomatoes, cowpeas, curry leaves

Organically grown bananas, chillies, and orchids

Outburst of colors at terrace!

Pink spatika, spinach, cowpeas

First harvest of bananas

Matchstick bromeliad, dragon fly, sampige, peace lily, second batch of bananas 

Pink pentas, which grew from seed, attracting bees
Ground orchid attracting bees
Regards,
Asha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Asha, Thanks for sharing the pictures of Spatika flowers(the pink ones). I'm a Bangalorean too and while growing up had these flowers all over...but now I don't see them at all. Somehow, I have been able to get the plants of violet spatika and have just got one flower so far..Would you be able to share the seeds of the Pink Spatika? My email address is SLVN5@yahoo.com. Please reply. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed response. Currently I don't have the seeds. Will save your email address, and write to you when I have seeds.

      Delete

Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting the blog site. Please leave a message to share experiments at your garden or to send me a feedback about my experiments. Even a simple "Hello" would make my day!

Regards,
Asha

There was an error in this gadget